Demolition Contractors - Pre-Demo Specialists
Atlas Disposal Options specializes in decontaminating buildings prior to demolition. We are licensed and equipped to handle all types of hazardous material and industrial waste streams. We provide full documentation and waste management plans. We can assist with submittal packages and work plans. Atlas will keep you in compliance with city, state or federal agencies. We will work with any oversight firm or regulatory agency that is present on your job site.Some of the Technical Services and Waste Streams we manage for you are as follows:
- Freon Recovery, roof top or window units, refrigerators and freezer units.
- Bulbs, ballasts, mercury containing devices, thermostats and switches. Removed packaged and fully recycled.
- Batteries standby generators and backups
- Lab packs chemicals
- Paints, soaps and waxes
- Elevator pit cleaning and all types of tank cleaning
- Elevator cylinder removal hydraulic pumps and tanks
- Emergency and exit signs
- All types of drum and totes
- Water treatment chemicals and systems
- Lubricating oils
- Bulk oil and filter media
- Contaminated soils
- Septic pumping and sanitary waste.
- Grease traps
- Bird waste
- Electronic waste and all types of universal waste.
- Confined space work or cleaning.
- Decontaminate the building before they are destroyed, remove chemicals, bulbs, universal waste - in any type of property
Prior to winning the job, Atlas will help with the specialty waste and industrial service estimating.Post Bid Consulting
After the job is secured, Atlas will provide audit packages for disposal facilities, waste management plans and submittals as needed. We offer site specific health and safety plans, specific task work plans, and any other documentation needed. We follow full compliance with the contract.