Roll-Off Container Service
Atlas Disposal Options maintains a fleet of open top and specialty containers. We service all of North Jersey and the five Boroughs of New York City.Some of the waste streams that we Transport and Dispose of are:
- Construction Debris
- Oily Sludge
- Contaminated Dirt
- Lead contaminated Debris
- Tree stumps
- Roof shingles
- Glass bottles
- Roof Ballast
- Steel, Aluminum, and Other Scrap
- Concrete, Paper
- 2500 gallon vacuum boxes used in conjunction with our vacuum truck fleet. These boxes allow us to collect material and switch the boxes so that continuous operations can be maintained for large projects Such as contaminated soil or roof ballasts.
- 5000 and 10,000 gallon temporary storage tanks for large volumes of storage.
- Closed top boxes for Hazardous Materials and Asbestos.
- Watertight Sludge Boxes with gasketed doors to hold slurry or very wet material and Mud.
- Containers are available in 10, 20, & 30 yard capacity for construction debris, recycle materials, solid and hazardous wastes.